Get Your Own Subforum!

Nelson I have posted several projects at "NEW MEMBER PROJECTS F" was that the right procedure to get my own subforum?

Ok, I will check into that. Thanks.

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but this is a GREAT idea Nelson. Having sub-categories for members who routinely post projects. Fantastic.

Mike

BGHanson should have a sub-forum. I am sure he has posted more than 10 projects.

What is the threshold for having one's own subforum? 6? 10 projects? How does one apply for one?

I am new here and have only made 4 posts so far but I do have a huge list of things to put here. It would help to keep things organised with my own sub forum.

Does this mean I should relocate my “What's Happening in Chazz's Shop?” thread from the “Our Shops and the Spaces We Work In” subforum?

Does this mean I should relocate my “What's Happening in Chazz's Shop?” thread from the “Our Shops and the Spaces We Work In” subforum?
If you want all your stuff in "one area", it's not a bad idea. To get your own sub-forum, it appears all you have to do is ask. That's what I did.

Back