Getting the darn can open!

I have a similar problem with my former "Vise Grip" grip failing, needing a bright light and a magnifier to see fine detail, and keeping nails ultra short to prevent breaking. I get frustrated in the supermarket trying to open a simple plastic bag to put my produce in.

A simple solution to the tin from hell would be to put a couple of self tapping screws in the sides; one on top and one on the bottom to provide a pry point.
My wife Said she goes by the misting system and gets her fingers wet then gets the produce bags. I just put between both hands and rub my hands it opens the bag at least to see the opening.

My wife Said she goes by the misting system and gets her fingers wet then gets the produce bags. I just put between both hands and rub my hands it opens the bag at least to see the opening.
That would work. I used stand for minutes at a time trying to figure out the magic word. Ladies would stop to help me open the bags when they saw my frustration. That could be a good thing if I wasn't married. I finally figured that if I pulled just right, in the bags I could get them to open. Then they changed to a different bag.

Since COVID hit, we order our groceries on line for curbside pickup so I have only been inside the store a few times. I dread the thought of having to resume normal operations once this bug blows over though.

Back