god bless Jim Ben.

GK1918

Active User
Registered
Jim I thank you ever so much, me and owner (same age) I already wired money I now own a shaper and a good one.
now just got to figure how to ship it, If I wernt all busted up Id be there pronto.
you are the greatest. (Ralph says to Alice) 1953 samuel

GK,

Congrats on a GREAT purchase!

If I had room, I would have snapped it up, but I'm full in my tiny space.
JimB is a great guy in all respects. He and I have met a few times at my place.
A really helpful, nice, stand up gentleman.

Enjoy the shaper, and don't forget- we want pictures!!

Nelson

OH Nelly it anint over I paid so i got no way to ship the aveage is $500/ so I just lost 400. I got trucks trailers
but cant get off recliner chair. cause im busteded up
so I pay 400 then they want 500 no can do gee #284 to# 954 to"95east prov ri done so he got $400 ya know
If i Was only 50 again so I lose again $400 in the bag I tried estes roadway come on 4hrs and $500 i dont make that a month

So i NOW own a shaper so how do I run it from 500 mi aways. Well dont tell the old lady i AM truly dead

OH Nelly it anint over I paid so i got no way to ship the aveage is $500/ so I just lost 400. I got trucks trailers
but cant get off recliner chair. cause im busteded up
so I pay 400 then they want 500 no can do gee #284 to# 954 to"95east prov ri done so he got $400 ya know
If i Was only 50 again so I lose again $400 in the bag I tried estes roadway come on 4hrs and $500 i dont make that a month

So i NOW own a shaper so how do I run it from 500 mi aways. Well dont tell the old lady i AM truly dead

No, you aren't. NJ to Mass isn't far.

Go to www.uship.com and post the shipment. Put down that you want it shipped for $200.
See what bids you get. There are guys who move stuff part time who will do it for you.
Be sure to check feedback well, like on Ebay.

I have used shippers from Uship a couple times and saved a lot of money.

Nelson

a little update

Hi Jim, me again so far the best I got so far is $450 shipping by a local guy. It will be a little bit cause Steves wife
just got out of the hospitol. I have exausted the freight list, there all 5-600$ and more. F350s dont ride like a Lincoln
cause my back cant do 4hrs cant even do a minute. All these people buying these things on ebay etc dont seem to
have problems shipping that aint all, I figure when it arrives he will drop it off to my friends garage, then when it gets
dark out I will put it in my truck so when she sees my truck at the shop all will look normal. If all said and done Im
in to this for $850 which is not extra money although the machines a good one, It wont do me any good if im in a box
if she finds out and I got so many machines in there she won't catch on, piece of plywood leaning against it did
wonders in the past. Boy do I remember my father going though this when I was a kid from my mother. When I say
its dark out that means 2 o'clock in the morning, cause some days she works mid-0800hrs sam

Try Gray Hound, I've shipped heavy stuff through them a few times successfully. The are used to shipping their own engines and trannys amongst other very (extremely) heavy bus parts to maintenance facilities they own. I own one of those buses so I know they'll handle it.

Back