God Bless our Veterans

mikey

Platinum
Staff member
Rest In Peace
I've been on a hiatus from the forum for personal reasons but I wanted to take the time to thank all our Veterans who put it on the line for this beautiful country of ours ... America is the land of the free BECAUSE of you! While thanking you for your service has almost become a cliche nowadays and may seem to have little meaning, I do thank you sincerely because I know what it took to do it.

You are the real Patriots in this country and I have not forgotten you.

With honor and respect,

Mikey
Viet Nam, 1968-69

Very well spoken sentiments. Lest we forget.....

It’s nice to see someone still remembers the good old veterans who are the main power of our country. The US would never have become the country it is now if not for the people who willingly gave the most than man can give – life itself.
These are the ones that should be cherished and not called murderers and despised. I’m sure that sooner or later, the young generation will understand the importance of the military institute in the US and will appreciate the act of bravery of those people.
Every Sunday, when I go to the local apostolic pentecostal church, I pray for those people: living and dead. So might God give them peace.

Back