Got My Notification On Machines

Just received my PM-1127VF-LB and thankfully everything looks good. Only problem I ran into was that the crate was sitting sideways on the pallet and wouldn't fit through the shop door. Anyways, can't wait to get it set up and running!

Kinda risky to stack the stand atop the pallet like that and strap it down...crates aren't made like they used to be anymore. Glad to see your pallet arrived intact.

Kinda risky to stack the stand atop the pallet like that and strap it down...crates aren't made like they used to be anymore. Glad to see your pallet arrived intact.

True. The stand for my 1340GT crashed the party and decided to join the lathe in it's crate during the trip out to my place. Fortunately no damage was done though.

Good to hear! I wish every freight truck had a lift gate like that on it. My life would be a lot easier!

Guess what finally arrived? Wait for it!!
IMG_0556.jpg
There's the mill!
IMG_0557.jpg
And there's the lathe!
IMG_0558.jpg

So far so good. There was absolutely no damage. Unloading was quick and neat. Now for the unpacking, inventory and setup!! Going to busy this weekend!

That driver sure wanted to test the weight rating of his lift gate. That would sure have made me nervous.

EDIT: ok, I guess the 1127 and the PM25 probably aren't anywhere close to being a problem. I was thinking you had a 12x36 hanging out there.

Looks good. I got my 1127-VF-LB earlier this week and just started unpacking and cleaning everything.
Ps: don't forget to get gloves and lots of rags!

Got the mill unpacked and setup.
MSDO, you are absolutely right. Lot's of WD40, gloves and rags!!!
IMG_0563.jpg
IMG_0564.jpg

Back