Got to be a Scam!

Papa Charlie

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Looking through Facebook Marketplace today and came across this add for a Husky tool cabinet. Clicked on it and it sent me to this website.

Now I like a good deal as much as the next man, but this has got to be a scam. These cabinet combinations retail for well over $1000 and they are offering them for less than $100 plus free shipping.

The email address to communicate with them is as funny as the rest, Our Email: coshamzhfopgf@gmail.com

Anyone willing to waste $100?

Definitely a scam. Facebook is notorious for this. They do not vet their "commercial" advertisers.

Doing a little internet detective work,
The domain, wgmol.com was Created: 2021-06-02 08:09:40 UTC, with the mail address of:
Lot 2-1, Incubator 1, Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil,Kuala Lumpur,Wilayah Persekutuan,57000,my

I clicked on the OP's link and got the "Husky" website but it says "page not found". They must have sold out. ;)

Tom
If you click on the Mobile Work Benches button on that site you will see the amazing deals they are offering you.

I like the little tag that pops up at the bottom periodically, almost on a timer that indicates that they have sold another one.

Back