Governmental Solipsism

G

Grumpy Gator

Forum Guest
Register Today
The ongoing quest for disability benefits continues.
I got turned down down on the first try...was expecting it...said I was not screwed up enough...but the same day that letter hit the mailbox there was another letter...this one said I was screwed up enough for them....Both from Social Security but different departments....Hmmmmmm...OK I'll play there silly game...Another round of forms to fill out.....Same questions as the first batch but in a different order....Fill out and mail them....Then another batch arrives to fill out....Mind you all of these have a two page "Paperwork Reduction" notice printed on them in 12 language's and some form of international signs on the back....Friday's mail brings another one from.....Dr. High Muckedity-Muck in charge of your claim....It seems that he can not make a decision on my status because he needs more information......And to call him at his toll free number between the hours of 9-4 Monday through Friday.... If I fail to call in 10 days the deal is off...One problem.....NO WHERE on the two page letter did it state WHAT INFORMATION he was wanting.....It had every other piece of privet info about me spelled out in black and white....My full name and SS number , birthday , address and phone number and medical condition... But not a clue as to what he needed to complete his part of the job...........
......Solipsism......The world does not exist out side of his mind...They must send them to special schools to be that inept and vague.... So I guess tomorrow it will be long day on the phone to pry this question they want answered out of him...
I got a sign on my office door that fit's this occasion.
Sweetie-Im-gonna-need-you.png
.....Happy Mother's day....from one mother to another.....
***G***

Wow, I had no trouble when I went for mine. They gave me an appointment with a outside shrink. Then an appointment with their shrink. She said right at that appointment I suffered fron acute PTSD. Next was 12 weeks at the North Hampton, MA. campus, Ward 8. Finished that and 6 weeks later was granted 100%. Social security said they would not fight it and I went P&T from both the VA and SSD. Done deal in 7 months.

"Billy G"

I just sent in my paperwork and they ok'd me within 3 weeks. Still had to wait 6 months before 1st payment though.

grumpygator, stick with it, The government BS is something else and is trying to get us all. They say one thing and then turn around and do something totally different. And they definitely do not talk to each other, even when sitting in the same room. I have had one say one thing and another say something else, when I know that they were in the same room.

I also have a friend that went for over a year trying to get disability. He ended up in court and the judge was mad at SS. He looked at their lawyer and said " Why are we even Here ? Can't you see he is disabled ? He got disability. Sometimes they just give people a hard time and yet others who don't even need it they give it right away.

Delay and Deny, the mantra of all forms of insurance these days. It's a money thing. Imagine what would happen if a US citizen tried that with their taxes.

Tom

Called every 30 min yesterday till close of business. This morning I started the call at 8:59 am and surprise he picked up. Turns out the info he wanted he all ready had. Just on another form.
So I'm back to waiting.
*G*

Ah, The hurry up and wait game.

Back