Green mill

I loved my 69 model.. Yours is wearing Eliminator paint/striping.. correct?

Can I ask what the value of such a mill is? I really like the size of that one and will try to keep an eye open for one, but what do they bring dollar wise?:dunno:

It is my daughters car, 1970 XR7 original color repaint with the Eliminator stripe kit and hood scoop. I recently sold my 1970 Eliminator though.

It is my daughters car, 1970 XR7 original color repaint with the Eliminator stripe kit and hood scoop. I recently sold my 1970 Eliminator though.

I drag raced a 69 model back in the late 70's.. had a 351 Boss clone w\ a 4 speed. Lotsa fun and now memories! :))

Thanks for sharing pics of your mill.. I hadn't realized they made such a mill.. who knew? LOL..:dunno:

I got around to taking the table drive off to get some pictures for you guy's.

photo-188.jpg

Bolted straight to the table with no adaptor

photo-185.jpg
Looks like original bearing fits in drive housing

photo-186.jpg

Don't know if the holes are original
photo-189.jpg

And the gear that slides onto the original lead screw
It is a very old servo unit, I called and they didn't even have new brushes for it. I do need some new ones.

photo-185.jpg

photo-186.jpg

photo-189.jpg

Interesting!!! Thanks for taking that apart and posting the photos, too!! I suspected that everything must just happen to be the right size. Not sure if those are extra holes or not, I will have to take one end of mine apart and do a quick comparison.

Back