Grizzly G0602 Lathe

I have always used 3/8th on my GO752, same as yours except has vfd. They work well. Not sure if mine would take 1/2" I never tried them. Got a QCTP right away. If you want any measurements let me know. Warren

Would greatly appreciate the measurements as that's more ammo to debate Grizzly with. Thanks

Here are some of my 602 dimensions. The black are as measured, the blue are derived. A variety of methods were used in making the measurements but they should be good to +/- a couple of thou.602 Dimensions.JPG

Here are some of my 602 dimensions. The black are as measured, the blue are derived. A variety of methods were used in making the measurements but they should be good to +/- a couple of thou.View attachment 329719
Wow!!! Much much thanks. One couldn't ask for more then that!! I'm going to print that out and now I have something to do!! Thanks again.

I use the Shars 250-101 XL AXA tool holders. 1/2" tools sit just below the spindle centerline on the 602. 12mm insert tooling will clear the spondle centerline.

Back