Happy Halloween Everyone! (.. and some of my display tips :)

itsme_Bernie

Active User
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I have a photo eye from Radio Shack, about 20 years old, that is set to close a relay. When anyone gets near the door, they trip the sensor and that turns on an old sander in my bushes and my pancake compressor!! I don't know anyone who doesn't lose their senses when one of those compressors starts up unexpectedly a few feet away! Hah hah hah!

Lots of blacklight bulbs from Home Depot, in painter's lights, and a few fluorescent tubes as well, also from Home Depot. I don't know why they stock them all year, but good for me! Also, great fluorescent spray paint at HD too. Probably for marking the road or something- orange, green, yellow, and blue! Really brings life to ordinary foam displays:

5u3a6yzu.jpg

I found these trucker warning signs laying on the road once- and mounted them on boards- "DANGEROUS", "POISON", "TOXIC", "RADIOACTIVE"....
And loads of zip wire extension cords "indoor use only" hah hah... Isn't it supposed to be scary?? Hah hah

Have fun scaring everyone!! :)

Bernie

5u3a6yzu.jpg

Nice yard. I would love some of those signs to put up in the shop. I like that you used real stuff to make the noise not just a recording.

Very cool

Jeff

As crazy and campy as it is, I like to keep the scale correct, and not have any flags or cartoon looking things mixed in.

The person who is the most scared every DARN time I walk near my own front door is me!! I guess Pavlov has nothing on me hah hah

Bernie

Back