Happy New Year to you all !

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Pretty neat how mechanics and machinists stick together over the years . I'm on a group text right now with 19 of my former co-workers from the ex- Unilever soap plant down in Baltimore . 2014 the plant closed down , but we always hang together till this day . :cool:

Happy New Year to you both, and all the rest of the crew here. Looking forward to much better year, but will most likely be 2022 before we are totally out of the woods. We'll see if I make it to midnight tonight. Still out working on the shop, but I can here a Manhattan calling my name. Cheers, Mike

Back atcha Dave and Mike . I'm celebrating by working another 12 hour shift tonight . %&^@#*&% ! :big grin:

Happy new year! Nearly two hours past here in UK.

My big hope for this year is to get back to the steam loco project. We have a cylinder block to cast and machine, which I'm hoping to catch in exquisite detail on camera for you guys and the internet at large. I've missed the project so much!

Roll on the jabs!

Happy New Year to everyone! 2020 was a mixed bag for us, very grateful things were as good as they were for us. I know a lot of folks had a much worse time. Let's hope for a better year coming up, and do what we can to help it along. Stay safe.

Back