Harrison m300 clone

songbird

Active User
Registered
Hello all. I recently picked up a Acra Turn 1340 LS -330. It appears to be an exact clone of the Harrison and built around 1980. Can anyone tell me about this lathe, was it built by Harrison? I noticed that Doall also has a “clone”. Does anyone know if parts are interchangeable or a location of where to get parts. I’ve already tried to talk to Acra Turn in Cucamonga but was a total waste of time. No one there could not seem to speak or read English or seem to care what I needed. Thanks in advance, Jim.

Hello all. I recently picked up a Acra Turn 1340 LS -330. It appears to be an exact clone of the Harrison and built around 1980. Can anyone tell me about this lathe, was it built by Harrison? I noticed that Doall also has a “clone”. Does anyone know if parts are interchangeable or a location of where to get parts. I’ve already tried to talk to Acra Turn in Cucamonga but was a total waste of time. No one there could not seem to speak or read English or seem to care what I needed. Thanks in advance, Jim.

I have replaced the headstock plastic covers on my Harrison M300 with Do All parts that are identical. Check with Colchester USA in Michigan for info on compatibility.
They also handle Harrison parts and have pdf manuals that they will download for free including parts illustrations and numbers.

I have replaced the headstock plastic covers on my Harrison M300 with Do All parts that are identical. Check with Colchester USA in Michigan for info on compatibility.
They also handle Harrison parts and have pdf manuals that they will download for free including parts illustrations and numbers.
Thanks for the tip, they did supply me with the downloads.

Back