Has Anybody Come Across One of these before?

Claims to be 100W laser. Hope you have super laser goggles, because you will be blind in a nanosecond. Honestly, this looks dangerous as all get out, any reflection off just about anything would blind you if unprotected. As far as it working, I find it hard to believe, but hey, I've been wrong before.

And we all know the saying about if it seems to be too good to be true... then it is.

I simply am having trouble believing the "soot" cleaning off wood. Seems like a contrived case. You are more likely to burn it.

Claims to be 100W laser. Hope you have super laser goggles, because you will be blind in a nanosecond. Honestly, this looks dangerous as all get out, any reflection off just about anything would blind you if unprotected. As far as it working, I find it hard to believe, but hey, I've been wrong before.

And we all know the saying about if it seems to be too good to be true... then it is.

I simply am having trouble believing the "soot" cleaning off wood. Seems like a contrived case. You are more likely to burn it.

Mad Stuff the laser cleaning.

Mad Stuff the laser cleaning.

Soot on brick, that I believe. The picture shown in your photo is at least slightly believable, although I'd be using certified laser googles, not a welding hood.

This machine looks amazing. But it can't be legit for 30 bucks?o_O
I've seen similar machines on youtube. I doubt it's legit, I would think it would cost a lot more.

Fool me once...

I fell for a website that offered a "too good to be true" ad.
I thought a Chjina seller had an automated site that missed a couple decimal points. I thought I'd get in before they figured it out.
I paid $30 for a $5 kids bike helmet.

The ads are usually for something you see in the ad, not the main focus of the ad.

At best, you'd pay $30 and get the carry case.

Back