Have You Guys Ever Heard Of A Pratt & Whitney Bench Mill?

That's cool, what a neat little machine, if I had the money AND the room I'd buy it for sure. Helluva lot cooler than a grizzly bench mill, and being a Pratt you can count on it to do superb work.

That's cool!
Is that a little strong on the price?

Daryl
MN

That's cool!
Is that a little strong on the price?

Daryl
MN
I thought so, too, Daryl. It sure is cute, though. I always view machines on Ebay or from other far away sellers (well, this one is close to me!) with a really big dose of caution. In this ad it is interesting that the first and last photos cannot be zoomed in on. That was done purposefully, not an accident. Why would the seller do that? The fact is, even if you do not like it and the seller will let you send it back, you are still out the freight both ways, and likely some hassles as well, and the seller knows that.

Thats a mighty cute historical piece of machinery. BUT $2000-$3000+ ?

I think the machines a geared towards watchmakers, they also make a smaller watchmakers lathe that compliments this one nicely, maybe that's why the seller is asking high bucks, "oh it's a watchmakers mill" idiot lol

Going price on those is high end at 1500. That is probably the third one I have seen this year for sale.

"Billy G"

Last edited by a moderator:
Neat and cool benchtop mill no less. . .
What collet style does it use? (too lazy to jump over to lathe.co.uk...)

Back