HBM in Mississippi

The cool part about all the European Boring mills is the built in facing head.

I would buy it if it were closer.

Looks like they copied a Lucas.....

Why do I have the itch to buy something that I have no use for, no idea how to use, and no money to buy while finishing out a new shop? Must be something about all that space in the new shop ...

NCjeeper that seems how it always goes location location location!!! All the machines are always just a little to far away . I will say did you see all the machines for sale in Kentucky?? I saw them on Facebook market place there were several Big Cincinnati mills , radial arm drill and so on the drill was not as big as Brian’s but the Mills had 72” tables

If diesel was not double in price it would be worth it to go get it. My neighbor has a big rig and a flat bed trailer so logistics would not really be an issue. Heck now I bet the cost of fuel to go get it and bring it back would be more than the machine cost.

If diesel was not double in price it would be worth it to go get it. My neighbor has a big rig and a flat bed trailer so logistics would not really be an issue. Heck now I bet the cost of fuel to go get it and bring it back would be more than the machine cost.
Wonder how much it weighs? As in would I be able to haul it with a 11 ton gooseneck behind my Chevy? No, I'm not going to buy it. Really. Just being inquisitive.

editted to add: 1200 miles. 120 gallon @ $6.50/gallon, a bit under $800 in diesel

Lol Tom I totally know where you are coming from most of my friends are farm boys and have the same stuff but with the cost of fuel you are absolutely correct!!!! My other problem is not a big enough shop But that might change here soon I put a offer in on a place that has a 40x100 pole barn on it . I have passed up on a few nice pieces because of my lack of room . I will definitely keep a eye out for a HBM for you they give you a lot of versatility and capabilities even with the smaller ones

Back