Resolved Help downloading files

ryan1515

H-M Supporter - Silver Member
H-M Supporter - Silver Member
Hi!
I am new to the site. I am currently restoring a 6" Craftsman 101 Lathe. I am trying to download the file below, but it states that I do not have permission. Any ideas on how I can download this file? I was just confirmed as a member today.

Thanks in advance!

Ryan
1682902854665.png

Ryan,

According to the "system", you should now be good to go, because your vital statistics that show up in the left margin now shows you as a
Silver member. However, there is no easy way for me to determine whether or not that was already the case six days ago when you made the post above That is due to a feature of the site that is usually good, but in this case really isn't. As soon as you made the donation and one of the
Admins accepted it, every place on the site that showed your left margin info was updated to your current status. Your post above is dated nearly a week ago and you haven't posted here with whether or not that was the problem and the issue is now resolved. So please do.

FYI, Atlas made two versions of the 6" motor pulley, one for the 1/2' diameter and one for the 5/8" . And likewise for the pulley used on the 9' and larger lathes. The only differences between each pair were the shaft diameters. The 6" pulley was later used under the same part # on the mill and shaper. So there is no pulley part # beginning with M1 or S7 in the system.

Last edited:
Back