• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Some users may still have issues remaining logged into the forum. Please delete old bookmarks. If you are still having issues, go to the Site Issues forum here and let us know EXACTLY what you clicked on before the login issue arose, so we can try to track it down. We are working on this, and appreciate your patience. Thank you.

[4]

help ID lathe, 12x36 RL25

January Project of the Month [3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Investigator

Ill post photos later when I get some. Looking to ID a 12x36 gap bed lathe. Badged as "Lincoln" model RL 25, tag says made in Taiwan. Any ideas?

4ssss

These were made with different names for different tooling houses that sold machinery. Here is a Bolton Tools 12 x 36 that looks a lot like it. The Jet 12 x 36 is comparable also. Regardless, you may not find parts for a Lincoln, but the other names will work. Also, the Taiwan lathes were better quality than Chinese so that's a plus.

http://boltontool.com/13-x-37-gear-...arch=BT1337G&gclid=CID2uceZ39QCFdVWDQodCQYJ-w

DAT510

H-M Supporter - Premium Member
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
I don't see a treading dial in the pictures. You might want to see if it's available.

Silverbullet

I'd take it for under $500. , is what you see what you get? No stand , missing parts.

[6]
[5] [7]