• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Project of the Month Reward

Please nominate your favorite Project of the Month HERE! We will now pay $50 to the winners of the Project of the Month, payable in Amazon Gift Card, PayPal (inclusive of fees), Ebay gift card (inclusive of fees), or Visa gift card (purchase and delivery fees included).
[4]

help ID lathe, 12x36 RL25

January Project of the Month [3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Investigator

Ill post photos later when I get some. Looking to ID a 12x36 gap bed lathe. Badged as "Lincoln" model RL 25, tag says made in Taiwan. Any ideas?

4ssss

These were made with different names for different tooling houses that sold machinery. Here is a Bolton Tools 12 x 36 that looks a lot like it. The Jet 12 x 36 is comparable also. Regardless, you may not find parts for a Lincoln, but the other names will work. Also, the Taiwan lathes were better quality than Chinese so that's a plus.

http://boltontool.com/13-x-37-gear-...arch=BT1337G&gclid=CID2uceZ39QCFdVWDQodCQYJ-w

DAT510

H-M Supporter - Premium Member
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
I don't see a treading dial in the pictures. You might want to see if it's available.

Silverbullet

I'd take it for under $500. , is what you see what you get? No stand , missing parts.

[6]
[5] [7]