help ID lathe, 12x36 RL25

Investigator

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Ill post photos later when I get some. Looking to ID a 12x36 gap bed lathe. Badged as "Lincoln" model RL 25, tag says made in Taiwan. Any ideas?

4ssss

Registered
Registered
These were made with different names for different tooling houses that sold machinery. Here is a Bolton Tools 12 x 36 that looks a lot like it. The Jet 12 x 36 is comparable also. Regardless, you may not find parts for a Lincoln, but the other names will work. Also, the Taiwan lathes were better quality than Chinese so that's a plus.

http://boltontool.com/13-x-37-gear-...arch=BT1337G&gclid=CID2uceZ39QCFdVWDQodCQYJ-w

4ssss

Registered
Registered
I'd say 500. If someone offered me 400 I'd take it.

DAT510

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I don't see a treading dial in the pictures. You might want to see if it's available.

Silverbullet

Registered
Registered
I'd take it for under $500. , is what you see what you get? No stand , missing parts.

It can take up to an hour for ads to appear on the page. See our code implementation guide for more details. If you already have Auto ad code on your pages there's no need to replace it with this code
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock