Help needed with a project.

clearcaseman

Active User
Registered
I am still out of work from a back injury so my funds are limited. what I have are detailed drawings for a metal terminator arm. I am looking for someone to help me build this. I don't have much money I can throw at this but what I can do is I will get enough material for whom ever will help me to build them one as well. I can do the pretty pretty work where the parts need to be polished up etc and assembled. I just don't have the money for machine time that is required. if anyone is interested in this project please let me know. my email is unclebuthole@gmail.com or bill@casemodman.com. the gmail one goes directly to my phone.

Thanks for looking
Bill

OK, I'll ask. What's a terminator arm?

Do you have some pictures or drawings of what you are looking to build? And what will be the end use for it?

Jeff

it is the arm from the robot in the movie terminator. I have wanted to build this since the mid 80's when I saw this movie. there are a lot of cheapo models out there or resin models. but I want to make one out of stainless just like the original prop was. I just secured detailed drawings of each part of the arm. so an articulated one can be made.

Terminator-Arm-made-with-junk-bolts-nuts-terminator-15548079-768-1024.jpg
TerminatorarmHM4U.jpg

Terminator-Arm-made-with-junk-bolts-nuts-terminator-15548079-768-1024.jpg TerminatorarmHM4U.jpg

That would be a nice workholding tool :biggrin:
Which type of linear actuators do you plan to use?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And I was thinking it was some special tool I hadn't heard of.

Silly me.

Back