Hey Guys, Just Ordered A New Pm-1054tv. Anyone Got The Good, Bad Or Ugly About One?

BridgeClone

Registered
Registered
Really excited about this machine. I have a PM-45M and I'm ready to move up to a knee mill Bridgeport clone. Has anyone used these new larger PM's yet? If so, what do you think?

Last edited:
I haven't used one, But sure looking foreword to your pic's and review. :congrats:

I know of two guys who have bought the larger PMs, and they both seem to like them (neither are internet/forum types). Sorry, that's all I have.

But I second kd4gij's request for pics and a review. :D

I recently got my 1054. Just finishing up with the VFD install. Can't wait to start making some chips. The fit and finish on my machine are great.

They should be similar to my 935 as I believe they came out of the same factory, Matt told me they have the same 3hp head on the 935, 949 and the 1054. If so, I am tickled to death with the overall quality of my "little" 9x35 from Matt.

Mike.

They should be similar to my 935 as I believe they came out of the same factory, Matt told me they have the same 3hp head on the 935, 949 and the 1054. If so, I am tickled to death with the overall quality of my "little" 9x35 from Matt.

Mike.

:+1:

Back