Hobby Machinist Calender 2014 or 2015

ddmunroe

Active User
Registered
Hi all,
I saw an example of a 2011 H B calender somewhere on this forum while searching things, I would love to hang a current one on my shop wall or put in an order for the next year.
Anyone have one or know about getting one ?
:))dd

On another forum that I belong to, one of the members produces a calendar. He takes the photos and sets them up on this site. http://www.cafepress.ca/+vintage_winchester_rifles,317566805
It is up to the buyer to select how they want the calendar to work for them.

What we could do is submit selected and not copyrighted or belonging to somebody who does not wish to have them published etc, you know the bad lawyer stuff, photos to a central location, ie a member who could set things up and do the same thing. This could be a money raising item for the forum as well.
Pierre

How long have we had "Project of the Month" running? Could we take pics of each of them for each month of the next year? So Jan 2014 POM would be January 2015 calendar pic?

Bernie

How long have we had "Project of the Month" running? Could we take pics of each of them for each month of the next year? So Jan 2014 POM would be January 2015 calendar pic?

That would be very cool, I'd buy one or two.

The calender I saw on this site was full of nostalgic pictures of lathes it was very tasteful.
I doub't I'd even throw it out after the year expired.
Nels might be able to shed more light on it as I cannot find the post where I first found the example.
dd

I believe that was a Southbend machinery calendar.
Pierre

A naked machinery calender! Cast iron and gears everywhere. I like it. :thumbzup3:

GG

It would be awesome to have one that also has things like drill sizes for taps, or metric to imperial conversions. Little things like that; Although I use my Sterrett post 99% of the time, it's always nice to have and additional resource.

"Where the heck was that MM to Inch chart? Oh yeah, November..."

Back