Hobby-Machinist (or other machining) tshirts/hats?

andrewgr

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Has there ever been talk of selling Hobby-Machinist merchandise? It's pretty easy to put a logo up on something and have it drop shipped on Etsy or wherever. That said, it's not like I'm volunteering to do it. :)

On the same general topic, any machining related tshirts or hats that people are fond of that are readily available?

My son sells shirts . I didn't think HM shirts would be legal to copy .

My son sells shirts . I didn't think HM shirts would be legal to copy .

I don't want to copy anything, I just want to buy a shirt with the HM logo. I was just suggesting that it would be easy for the legitimate owners of the site to make available, not that someone should pirate them!

Just a thought, shirts/coffee cups possibly a nice sticker could be made available and the profits could be used to help support the forum expenses? I'm sure that may be a logistical nightmare but could be something to consider.

Getting someone to handle inventory, and flat rate shipping would be the limiting factor. HM could make a small percentage of the sale....

Getting someone to handle inventory, and flat rate shipping would be the limiting factor. HM could make a small percentage of the sale....
That would be easy if allowed and legal . I have a graphic artist and a couple of computer whizzes living at home . ( surely not me ) . They're already set up and doing this type of business .

1625110318342.png

1625110448405.png

1625110557182.png

1625110930975.png

Last edited:
HM is the owner of the rights, if they instigated it, and were the only distributor, then it all should be legal.

Back