[4]

Home Depot - Husky Extra Deep Mobile Work Bench $300 Black Friday (Weekend)

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

DAT510

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter - Gold Member ($25)
Sometime this summer a member posted about these Home Depot Extra Deep Mobile Work benches, with positive reviews. At the time , if my memory servers me, they were around $250 ea. My local HD didn't have them in stock, so I ordered 2 of them sight unseen, w/ free delivery to the store. After receiving them, I always wished I had bought another! But, by the time they arrived, the sale had ended and the price was back to $400.

Well for Black Friday (Weekend) HD has them on sale for $298. I have to say, these benches have been awesome. They are heavy duty (1200 lbs capacity), with large casters, ball bearing draw slides. I have my Atlas Horizontal on one, with plenty of space for tooling and more.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-46-in-9-Drawer-Mobile-Workbench-in-Black-HOTC4609B13M/304959851

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
Staff member
So ,after selling off 5 sets of Kennedys , here I am looking at these ! What was that disease called ?:dunno:

FOMOGO

Active User
I bought 6 of those last year for I believe $240 ea. Had to drive 200 miles round trip with a 20' trailer to pick them up. Real pleased with the quality. Five are still in their boxes waiting for the shop completion. Mike
P1010742.JPGP1010754.JPG

John281

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter ($50)
I have one of those for my 10x22 lathe that I've had for a couple years and I really like how it's been working out. I didn't get it for that price, though. One change I made was to remove the wheels and replace them with legs that I fabricated and added adjustable feet (McMaster) because my garage floor is not at all level. Plus, I don't really need or want the lathe to be mobile.
That's a good workbench for the price. I think they have even larger ones available.

Manderioli

Registered
I bought the same toolbox around fathers day when the prices was $250. Bought it for my SB9A workbench and tool storage.

The first thing I did was toss the casters.

coherent

Registered
They also had the huge 61" cabinet and chest combo on special for black Friday.
It's normally $698 and they had it for $498... they also gave me the military discount, so final price was $448
It even has plugs for your chargers and USB ports to charge your phone!
Emptied 2 smaller ones I had into it and still have an empty drawer or two and space in others... now I can buy more tools!
black-with-silver-finish-husky-tool-chest-combos-h61ch6tr12-64_1000.jpg

[6]
[5] [7]