Hoses?

Bone Head

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I have an old AgriFab lawn vac. Used for cleaning leaves up exclusively. It does a great job...until this year.
The hose that came with it finally disintegrated. Ordered a replacement from the manufacturer. Instead of the original style hose I recieved a 6" X 84" piece of polyureathane. Fits more or less, but will not stay clamped onto the equipment. And now that the temps here are in the 30's it will not flex.
If anyone has any experience with such I'd appreciate hearing about your solution. Or recommendations.
Thanks in advance.

I have some of this hose on my dust collector in the 6” size, I haven’t had it at 30 degrees, but it is very flexible at room temperature.

I have some of this hose on my dust collector in the 6” size, I haven’t had it at 30 degrees, but it is very flexible at room temperature.

It says -40 to 250* F. Sounds like it's worth a shot.

It says -40 to 250* F. Sounds like it's worth a shot.
Thank you; sounds better than what AgiFab offers.

Thank you; sounds better than what AgiFab offers.
You’re welcome. The nice part is you can have it cut to the length you want. There may be a local hose shop that sells that too, then you can save on shipping.

Back