How Do I Do This?

speedre9

Active User
Registered
I've got a normally closed e stop mushroom button switch that didn't come with an install sheet. How do I mount it in an enclosure? Which part goes where and how does it stay together? I can't figure it out! Please advise easy no brainer solutions.hight-quality-button-font-b-switch-b-font-push-locked-turn-reset-NC-contact-xb2-bs542.jpgE-Stop_2.jpg

E-Stop_2.jpg hight-quality-button-font-b-switch-b-font-push-locked-turn-reset-NC-contact-xb2-bs542.jpg

Last edited:
Loosen the setscrews and place the front in the hole. The back locks on with a quarter turn. Tighten setscrews until the switch locks in place. Wire and enjoy.

Thanks, that was just too easy. I should have seen it. Oh well, but thank you guys.

lost my post... Darn. Wanted to ask what you were planning on opening on this? Signal line or AC power of some type? My used mill had one of these incorrectly wired to "open" one side of the VFD 220 input... Nice. Fried the unit. (longer story there) I also learned that you can get e-stop buttons that can take 2 and 3 NC contact sets for multiple opens on multiple lines.

Your issue is way above my skill set. I'm using the estop with a cnc4pc c10 bob and the wiring is very clearly illustrated in the manual. To me it looks like a simple on and off switch, it just brakes one wire connection to the bob. That's the length of my knowledge for this issue.

Back