How many chances would you give a business before giving up?

I have well over a dozen transactions with CDCO over the past two years and never a problem of any kind. I just received a tracking number this Tuesday for the order I placed Monday. I always order thru the website and even if I talk to someone on a tech issue I still hang up and order thru the site. I had a mail order business in the past and know that everything is set up to run like clockwork when an online order is placed thru the website. When you call in an order it strips the gears and requires an overworked staff to do things that are inefficient and that are tracked only by someone's memory. Go with the flow and you'll have better luck.

UPDATE;
My stuff arrived today, 72 hours from placing the order to the UPS guy handing me the package.

Last edited:
I have bought from CDCO 4 or 5 times. One purchase last summer was placed online, credit card purchase, but nothing ever came. Called and emailed several times before he found time to ship my order. He seems to have a pretty casual definition of customer service. I can't say i won't order from them again, but they are way down my list now. I check tools4cheap first, then Enco

BTW, while on this subject, DO NOT order from AMTOOLS.com. They list cheap prices, but they do not ship at all, and they have no working contact info. Far as I can tell it's a simple scam. I intend to contact the California AG

Back