How many Hoover heads do we have here?

Jim Dobson

Active User
Registered
How many Hoover heads do we have here (or are you a jet fighter pilot and strap yourself into the cockpit of your F16 every night :) ) ?

Of course I'm talking about CPAP machines (Continuous Positive Airways Pressure) .

I've been on CPAP now for well over a decade. I can't imagine going to sleep without it now and it certainly changed my life.

Jim,
It is like having a squid stuck to your face.I wear a a full face Resimed Quattro as I can't breathe through my nose a lot of the time.I have had that ten years also.Hoovers suck while this blows.
But is better than the alternative though.

I have been on one for four years. It has made a huge difference in my energy level even through a bunch of surgery. It took me less than three weeks to get used to it, how about you?

John

Used to use one. I found it made my sleep worse having that mask on. I'd get an itch underneath and pull it off in my sleep.

John

I'm not an official hoover head, but I do sleep with a nasal cannula that supplies 2 liter of oxygen continuously. It doesn't blow hard but when I get under the cover it makes my nose a little cool.

Bob

Jim,
It is like having a squid stuck to your face.I wear a a full face Resimed Quattro as I can't breathe through my nose a lot of the time.I have had that ten years also.Hoovers suck while this blows.
But is better than the alternative though.

I use Resmed as well, but not a full face mask. I winter a humidifier is mandatory otherwise it makes the nasal passages pretty painful.

Wear a Quattro, no difference that I can tell energywise, no waking up gasping, still kicking.

Back