How to adjust Huanyang VFD parameters

Norppu

Registered
Registered
The Huanyang VFD is known for it's parameterization issues.
I present a straightforward way to set these parameters.

The video is spoken in Finnish but it has good quality hand written subtitles in English, German and Swedish.

That looks exactly like my TECO, that will be useful as the instructions that came with my VFD are complete, but it might as well be in another language.
Thanks for the post!

The Huanyang VFD is known for it's parameterization issues.
I present a straightforward way to set these parameters.

The video is spoken in Finnish but it has good quality hand written subtitles in English, German and Swedish.

I have been a subscriber to Finno 's channel for quite some time. He is a brilliant teacher. I really wish this was in English. I have been trying to read the English, but it is hard to keep up. I may try turning the sound off. I saved it to one of my You Tube folders and certainly will keep it for reference.

I have been a subscriber to Finno 's channel for quite some time. He is a brilliant teacher. I really wish this was in English. I have been trying to read the English, but it is hard to keep up. I may try turning the sound off. I saved it to one of my You Tube folders and certainly will keep it for reference.
Actually, YouTube is planning to make a dubbing tool for creators. This would work by first doing a speech-to-text conversion from the original video. The resulting text is then translated and then used with text-to-speech utility and the original speech is then replaced with the generated audio.
The result for machining and other "scientific" videos will be mildly said horrible. The issues are mostly arising from the translator which cannot cope with technical material.

However, not all hope is lost !
If the video has hand written subtitles, the dubbing utility can use these directly and skip the speech recognition (and translation) phases and the resulting dubbing quality is superior when compared to the fully automatic version.

This might save Your bacon :)

Actually, YouTube is planning to make a dubbing tool for creators. This would work by first doing a speech-to-text conversion from the original video. The resulting text is then translated and then used with text-to-speech utility and the original speech is then replaced with the generated audio.
The result for machining and other "scientific" videos will be mildly said horrible. The issues are mostly arising from the translator which cannot cope with technical material.

However, not all hope is lost !
If the video has hand written subtitles, the dubbing utility can use these directly and skip the speech recognition (and translation) phases and the resulting dubbing quality is superior when compared to the fully automatic version.

This might save Your bacon :)
Finno speaks English quite well enough to understand him and what he is doing. I am sure he is speaking his native language for his at home viewers. He is an excellent creator in any language. Therefore, I enjoy his creations enough to mute the language and read the subtitles. It won't be long until we get chips installed in our brains with apps to listen in foreign languages.

Back