Hows everyone been?

Tamper84

Active User
Registered
I know I havent been around in a while. I know I know :nono: But this place tends to make me wanna spend money lol. Anyways, how is everyone?

I seen this place has changed a bit, I like it. Im still on the hunt for a job, I think Im doing something wrong, but I have to keep trying. I am set up to go back to school starting in January for HVAC. I dont really want to go back to school, but if I have to, I have to.

Talk to you all later,
Chris

Glad to hear from you! I hope your schooling goes well. Did you get your bench together? Any thing I can help you with just call me. I'm always keeping an eye out for jobs.

Hey Bill. No the bench isnt finished yet. lol. I went and started on it, then everything went down hill, it seems when I go out in the garage, I want to do this and do that. But oh well. Patience is a virtue lol.

thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. If you ever need anything, let me know!

Thanks,
Chris.

P.S. I did get my lathe fixed tho. You were right, it was a key that wasnt in there!

I know I havent been around in a while. I know I know :nono: But this place tends to make me wanna spend money lol. Anyways, how is everyone?

I seen this place has changed a bit, I like it. Im still on the hunt for a job, I think Im doing something wrong, but I have to keep trying. I am set up to go back to school starting in January for HVAC. I dont really want to go back to school, but if I have to, I have to.

Talk to you all later,
Chris

Chris glad you are back. I agree with you the guys on here make me wish I had the money and the room to build a nice shop. One of my friends is a journeyman HVAC he is always busy. Another friend is a Master Electrician he too is always busy. The Best to you and your family as you head off to school.

Last edited:
Hey Chris, If the lathe is up and running lets see some practice cuts. That machine should be a joy to run. Going to the garage is always a great way to relieve stress and relax, even if we don't get anything done :whistle:

Ok Bill here is one. I just wanted to see if I could do it lol. It's 1/2 28 threads.

image.jpg

Great! Did you grind your own tool? 1/2"-28 you'll be doing muzzle brakes on the side.

No I didnt grind this one lol. I have been out there messing around grinding some. Havent had any luck so far. I need more practice!

Chris

Back