HR people/shop owners..

Tamper84

Active User
Registered
Is there any human resource's people/ shop owners on here willing to do me a favor? If you are, could I email you a copy of my resume and get your honest opinion of it?

I know this is a long shot, but I have to try. I would like some professional opinion on it. Job hunting sucks btw.

Thanks,
Chris

Don't give up, Tamper84! I was unemployed for a year after retiring from the USAF. Just wouldn't take a minimum wage starting job with 22 yrs experience. Finally got into computers working for the public school system. Even then I was unemployed for a year after a grant funding my position expired. I finally managed to retire again, 22 years after leaving the AF. Still do a little contract work to support my hobbies.
Chuck

Thanks guys!!! Appearently I am sending you guys an old out dated program file. I tried another way and we will see what happens lol. This computer stuff. Heck my computer is only 4 years old:lmao::rofl: I know I know, outdated and ancient, but it still works :))

Chris

Thanks guys!!! Appearently I am sending you guys an old out dated program file. I tried another way and we will see what happens lol. This computer stuff. Heck my computer is only 4 years old:lmao::rofl: I know I know, outdated and ancient, but it still works :))

Chris

Chris

What program did you write your Resume with? Would it be possible to save it as a Microsoft Word DOC .doc

Back