Huanyang FC01 VFD.

sharps

Registered
Registered
Hello out there.
I have prorammed and wired several HY vfd`s over the years but now I was clever:oops: enough to buy a HY FC01 model for my Bridgeport.
The issue is the remote wiring, I had on the former a fwd/rev sitch and two separate push buttons for start and stop as well as a pot for speed control.
That was easy on the old one with for/rev ports and so on.
Is there anyone who has done this on the FC01 model and can shear some light on this matter?

Best regards
Somwhere at 68 north:)

Usually the DCM circuit supplies start, stop and estop functions.
There are extended rainbow cable/faceplate combinations that can be purchased for nominal expense if you want to use the factory style display
or
You could mount a potentiometer in a convenient location and wire it in to the ACM, V1, VR terminals,
You’ll need to program for external potentiometer control, in this case .

If you can post pictures of the drive and terminal strip , I’m sure we’ll get you up and going

I believe this model has 5 input ports that you can configure for any switch function you wish. You would need to assign them in the software
The manual should give a suggested connection diagram as a starting point

Thanks so far. I have attached the manual for it. It puzzles me how to connect fwd/rev and push buttons switches on this thing. It is not as clear or easy as the common HY vfd`s.
Lets hope we solve this as it might help others out there as there is next to no info on these.

Attachments

• FC01 VFD.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 36
The settings for 2 wire control and 3 wire control are set by P05.13 and should over ride the settings for S1, S2 and S3 for 3 wire. If you plan to use momentary buttons for start stop I assume you would use number P05.13 = 3, S1 (NO) is a momentary for run, S3 (NC) is a momentary for stop and S2 is a sustained for reverse. It also appears that P05.02=3 (see below). I would try to program the VFD and see if it operates as expected, or not. The manual is less than clear on the topic and seems to deviate from description and programming for mainstream VFD's (i.e. lost in translation). Looking at it from the diagram maybe P05.13 = 2 is the traditional 3 wire control???

1674002991634.png

One would think that if a company is going to offer an English language manual the incremental expense of getting a competent English speaking technical editor would be minimal. Maybe there’s a side hustle to re-write some of these docs as a contractor. Anybody, please. :)

Winegrower, You could make a fortune translating chinglish :D
I will try the suggestions and wire up tomorrow ish, hope it works somehow.

Thanks.

Some progress.
3 wire control with fwd/rew and start stop.
But it is not quite as the manual, at least in my head.
I have fwd on S1, rew on s3 and a toggle switch on s2 to enable/ disable connection with s1 and s2.
Could not get it to work as per drawing in the manual.

My wish is to connect my fwd-0-rew switch instead of the toggle.

Settings for the remote is:
P00.01-1
P05.01-1
P05.02-3
P05.03-2
P05.13-3

necesito ayuda para configurar un vfd fc01 series 4kw con un spindle de 3kw.
me da error OC3 con poco esfuerzo

Back