I Am Not Making This Up

You won't regret the die filer purchase. If you just don't need it or use it for some reason, there are a lot of nearby members that would help you to make a handsome profit off the purchase.

Last edited:
You did excellent! Don’t worry about the overarm for the die filer. I have two die filers and no over arms. For my Hobby Shop needs, I just file clock plates, spoking gears and such. The over arms are not needed for thin work, they just get in the way. But, easily made if need be. Maybe you could set-up the die filer in your kitchen to scramble the eggs. That was very low hanging ripe fruit! You picked it good! Don’t sell it!

I was only moderately jealous until I saw the the toolboxes, that just tears it.
I used a drillpress like that in school. It was an old Navy surplus one from the 1950's It weighed more than an entire shipping container full of HF drill presses. For some reason ours had a massive three phase motor on it. Looked to be probably 4Hp. I remember it well because that is where I learned to *always* use a clamp :rolleyes:

Back