I have arrived!

I might have made it under the wire...got an order confirmation. Thanks, Bob!

I like to get my moneys worth out of them

drill-chart.jpg

I think this one has been taped to my tool box for close to 50 years.
I think it was one of the first ones they printed in color. Local distributors used to visit all the shops and hand them out.

I did these up a while back when Walgreens was having a $5 sale.
The 11.5 x 17 is usually mail order, but for $5 laminated - it's nice.
Imperial/SAE centric due to space limitations.

Wow got my order in:) Sorry for depleting inventory!

I was actually bummed out that KBC didn't send me a catalog and wall chart with this winter's orders. So I jumped on Starrett, and ordered the pocket cards, too! Unfortunately, the chart is folded and comes in an envelope now, but I'm sure it will work just fine. :postman:

I've never ordered from KBC. Are you guys fond of them? Do they have good prices? They seem to carry the same name brand stuff as everyone else and it is all expensive :(

For me they work very nicely as they're just across the strait. If what I'm after is available in Delta I can sometimes have an order within two days, plus they have a reasonable flat rate for shipping of about $10 which is lots better than other places. Their offerings are probably about the same as other places and I can choose between good name brand or (Starrett, Mitutoyo, etc) or their house brand depending on what I'm after. They've always been good to me.

-frank

I did these up a while back when Walgreens was having a $5 sale.
The 11.5 x 17 is usually mail order, but for $5 laminated - it's nice.
Imperial/SAE centric due to space limitations.

No pics?

Back