I Know I'm Slow But......

Make sure to go through the hot deals catalog. If something is in it & you go through the regular catalog it will be regular price.

I've had good luck with their Customer Service. If they don't know the answer I get transferred to another department where questions get answered.
While it is all about sales, it seems no question is to trivial in getting me just the right item or viscosity.
Sometimes I end up holding for a while. Some hours of the day seem to work better than others.

Daryl
MN

I'm not getting it. I don't find Enco's website difficult at all. On their home page there is a section for shopping by category. As an example I need a 1/2" double end, four flute HSS end mill. Literally there are hundreds, if not thousands, of end mills listed on their site. So I select cutting tools, then double end, then standard for a square end. The next screen gives me nine options to narrow my search. By selecting size (1/2"), then number of flutes (4), then material (HSS) I get five products that match my search. Now I can view the five products or narrow my search further by selecting either center-cutting or non center-cutting. If I select center-cutting I have three products in my search. Click View Product and the next screen gives you specific information about the three products so you can make a choice. Seems easy to me. So what am I missing?

Tom S.

Just a FYi , MSC and Enco are related. You can give Enco a msc pt# and they will have it , useiualy cheaper than ordering from MSC

I’m with TomS. I can easily navigate the site and find my toys. I use the online catalog page flipping feature a lot. I think Enco’s site is better than most of my online toy shopping stores/experiences…Dave

If it is that easy for you then you probably missing half their items & likely most of their sales.

If it is that easy for you then you probably missing half their items & likely most of their sales.

I find what I'm looking for and usually purchase them on sale.

Tom S.

Just saying they have a bunch that doesn't show up in the searches. Those "hot deal" prices usually don't show up if you don't go through that catalog.

I find what I need & I'm happy shopping their site but it isn't very easy to navigate. They are using really old software & about all their pictures are outdated. Of course it is always pleasant getting something nicer then you was expecting.

What's the secret for finding stuff at Enco? Every time I decide to order always at the last minute I try to look up stock numbers in the online catalog I end up frustrated and decide to catch the next sale. How the heck do you find anything in the online catalog. For instance a 1 x1 x 6 stone for deburring o
r breaking edges by the time I find it I am bent. It so hard to use I normally try to get close and just go page by page. Do they have a paper catalog or a online catalog that looks like a catalog with an index? Maybe even a search feature that works. What is the secret? I know I am as dumb as a rock but either the catalog sucks or I am becoming dumber than a round rock not a sharp edge at all.

It seemed easy enough so I tried it.

I typed in "stone" in the search and got;
ABRASIVES
MOUNTED POINTS
ALUMINUM OXIDE MOUNTED
ALUMINUM OXIDE MOUNTED SETS
SPECIALTY POINTS
POLISHING & SHARPENING STONES
BENCH, POLISHING & SHARPENING STONES
DIAMOND SHARPENERS
TOOL ROOM FINISHING STICKS

Clicked on "tool room finishing sticks".

Clicked on "View products".

Scrolled down and clicked on an item and got;
http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INSRIT?PMAKA=317-1585&PMPXNO=19494971&PARTPG=INLMK3

Back