I love this guys videos.

Clickspring makes really great videos. Love the reproduction of the universe machine.

The Guy is most definitely someone to learn from in this hobby or for other obvious skills he possesses for that matter. I dont know anything about him other then his videos but he has EARNED much respect without Any doubt!

My lathe had aluminum swarf tumbleweeds under it too... Too bad I'm not half the machinist that dude is, but it's fun to learn from his videos.

Clickspring & ThisOldTony are my top 2 favorite machining channels to watch. ToT is probably my #1 favorite. Aside from good info, their videos are made very well & are very entertaining, especially ToT in the entertainment factor.

a master. worth watching anything he has produced.

Click spring is right on. Oil verses WD40. For over 25 years, I made a living repairing electric organs. Many of these instruments were the old Hammond tone wheel. Basically a clock motor connected to spinning ac generators that the selected signal was amplified. To oil, you use a fine grade non gumming oil sold by Hammond. Never ever use WD40. The amount of oil was important. Too little and you hear a bearing squeel. Too much, it would get in the electronics. Either way, I had to fix it, the latter of too much oil was the worse and most expensive.

The best part is that he does all of his incredible lathe work on a Sieg SC4 lathe.

Back