I woke up late and made my coffee too strong. Day is ruined.

There are widgets that fit the corner castings. Including wheels and self-lifting wheels.

Empty they aren't too bad. I moved mine 50' and rotated it 90 degrees with 2 come-alongs, some boards, and a big crowbar.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

I’ve seen guys make bogie wheels that slide into the forklift slots on the sides.

Just a close fitting piece of box or channel with spindles and all thread to snug them through the channel to the sides.

Then it’s just hitch it to whatever and move it like a trailer.
Super cool

So, I had a coffee catastrophe today and I'm really feeling it right before dinner.

Got my morning cuppa from the calfiteria, much better than my instant if not as cheap....

Got busy as were really short handed and forgot about my coffee. Got up from 1st brake and wow! Full cup of coffee waiting on the bench out in the shop! BO Nanza!

I put the cup up to my lips and took a pull and immediatly felt something go into my mouth that was not coffee.

Got dammend fly war takin a sip right when I took one and I had flymouth.

Spit it out, gagged and spit some more. Looked at the cup of coffee for a bit debating what to do next. I really wanted to drink it, I mean I probably had flyshit in me at this point.....

Walked over to the trash and pitched it.

Tonight Im getting nackered.

Back