Identify bit for 1" boring bar

Have to check the stash to make sure , but 10 to 1 I have bars and inserts . Man , these are old school !
If you want to sell some bars and/or tool bits, post them in your For Sale thread and I'll take a look.
I'm interested mostly in bars where the tool bit is perpendicular to the shank (easy to use for grooving and threading).

Let us know if the bits are still available. I use these bars at home and I would be curious if they are still available.

Cutting oil is my blood.
I spoke with Everede they do have carbide bits available for the 1 inch bar "1/4" top width" in the .005,.010 & .020 radius tip in C2 and C6 at a cost of $13.49 each. They don't sell direct but directed me to two different suppliers in Phoenix.

I've had good luck using the Everedes.
I was lucky enough to get a pile of cutters several years ago. But like everything else they slowly get used up.
Please consider posting the contact data from which they are still available.

Thank you,
Daryl
MN

I've had good luck using the Everedes.
I was lucky enough to get a pile of cutters several years ago. But like everything else they slowly get used up.
Please consider posting the contact data from which they are still available.

Thank you,
Daryl
MN
Daryl,

I called Everede at 3138715214 and spoke with the lady that answered the phone, I gave her the catalog part #. She then gave me the radius / carbide# that they had available in stock. She then provided two suppliers in Phoenix which are now owned by PTsolutions.
Marshall Tool and Supply and Western Tool and Supply.

Greg

Everede at 3138715214 and spoke ..... She then provided two suppliers in Phoenix which are now owned by PTsolutions.
Marshall Tool and Supply and Western Tool and Supply.
Thank you for the contact data and Company names.
I plan to check my cutter inventory and perhaps contact them.
Appreciate it!

Daryl
MN

Have to check the stash to make sure , but 10 to 1 I have bars and inserts . Man , these are old school !

Please let us know. I would be down with purchasing some bits and possibly bars.

Cutting oil is my blood.

Back