iGaging DRO's

davidh

Active User
Registered
its about time I renew my offer for low cost iGaging DRO's.

I have supplied hundreds of folks on this and other forums with these products over the past year or so and I still have a bunch of them available.

I offer these at what I believe to be the lowest prices anywhere as a service, not as a business. if you are interested, contact me by private message.

when these are all sold, I will no longer make them available . . . so. . . . if your thinking about adding them to your machine, now is the time.

6" quill mount direct reading,
6", 12", 24", & 36" remote reading ones.

davidh

Do you sell the scales without the computer unit? I want to make my device to read the scales output. Thank you.

I think you'll find the prices low enough that if you throw the readers into a drawer, you're still ahead.

Do you sell the scales without the computer unit? I want to make my device to read the scales output. Thank you.

no, sorry. like hawkeye said they are soo dang cheap anyway. . . .
I have never had anyone ask but maybe if some one needed just the read head. . . maybe you could be the supply guy :)

These dros' are without a doubt the "best bang for the buck" accessories I have for my round column mill, so much easier to operate and laying out using them. Are they commercial quality, no; do they meet my needs as a hobbyist, absolutely! If you're considering some buy them from David, you'll not find a better deal on them anywhere.

Brian

david, pm me the price for a Accuremote 6" scale with remote display. I am thining about one for my lathe tailstock.

So when your done selling them they will be off the market? For all suppliers and retailers?

So when your done selling them they will be off the market? For all suppliers and retailers?

let's try this again, Accuremotes are no longer available from the importer or the factory. . . some retailers and ebay, amazon etc may have inventory yet available but when their Accuremotes are gone, that's it.

the Accuremote have been replaced by a better branded model they call "Absolute" and I did have (DID HAVE) a 6" and a 12" so I could inspect them and possibly offer them to you guys. they were more costly even tho better but when I tried to re-order from the importer they were not yet available in a complete array of sizes and even the few that had been available were not in stock . . . . I
believe they will be available when the factory gets their sheet together.

it will be pretty tuff for the retailers to "sell their apples if their carts are empty" so to speak. unless I get a lot of requests or actual commitments for them, I will not order them. they are too costly for me to tie up my funds and then be stuck with them. . .in case they do not sell. . . I do not make any money on them so its just not a wise idea.

the widow would not know what to do with them should I depart anytime soon :) just sayin'

I will probably just continue to offer the American made screw machine (stub) drill sets to you guys as I do not need to inventory them. remember ? $57.50 to your door for a 29 piece set. . . . the new guys on this forum probably don't know about those. .

and the group buy of small spiral fluted hss taps with corresponding stub drill bits. . . . . for only $132.25 delivered.

im not sure what I will find next that may be of interest. . . . .i'm looking for ideas.

its about time I renew my offer for low cost iGaging DRO's.

I have supplied hundreds of folks on this and other forums with these products over the past year or so and I still have a bunch of them available.

I offer these at what I believe to be the lowest prices anywhere as a service, not as a business. if you are interested, contact me by private message.

when these are all sold, I will no longer make them available . . . so. . . . if your thinking about adding them to your machine, now is the time.

6" quill mount direct reading,
6", 12", 24", & 36" remote reading ones.

davidh

Looking for 2@ 36” &2@ 12” can you supply and cost of shipping

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if David even sells iGaging here anymore. You might want to try PMing him since this thread has been dead for almost 5 years.

Tom

Back