I'll be watching as it is close to me . Harrisburg Pa .

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member

Lot of cool stuff. Lots of traffic already. I’ve not gotten lucky with these kinds of online auctions.

I went back and looked at their previous past auctions , nothing went cheap .

That Excello mill looks like a winner!

I went back and looked at their previous past auctions , nothing went cheap .
Nope, that’s the way it is when you don’t have to be there in person. That last hour is a killer.

Have some nice stuff. I've had little experience with auctions. Make me uneasy - I'd rather know a price and pay for it. Less emotion in the purchase.

That Enco 110-2033 is the same lathe I have. Nice machine for a hobby guy. I paid $1200 and felt I got a good deal.

Most of the auctions require an insured rigger for anything larger than what 2 people can lift-gets expensive.Lots can be relatively inexpensive but what do you do with 200 end mills or drills, many the same or similar size? Good deals can be had on storage cabinets.

They say nothing about having riggers on site , at least from what I've read . Being only an hour away , some of the shop tops looks nice , and movable by 2 people . Not so sure about the equipment .

There were a couple 3 things caught my eye:)

Yep , the mills . I'll be watching them , the one BP looks to be in great shape with all the original flaking . The Proto Trac has my interests but you never know if it's working or not . Either way , It has ball screws . :encourage:

Back