• We want to encourage those of you who ENJOY our site and find it USEFUL to DONATE and UPGRADE your membership from active member to donating or premium membership. If you want to know the differences in membership benefits, please visit THIS PAGE:

https://www.hobby-machinist.com/premium/

Donating memberships start at just $10 per year. These memberships are in fact donations that help pay our costs, and keep our site running!
    Thank you for your donation, God Bless You
  • June Project of the Month (Click "x" at right to dismiss)
[4]

I'm Not One To Ask For Anything But

[3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

pineyfolks

Active User
I'm not one to ask for anything but I'm asking that you please keep my father-in-law in your prayers. My father-in-law Derol fell from a ladder last Friday and broke his right leg, left ankle and lower back. The surgery went well but he suffered a heart attack so a stent was put in. He's still in recovery. We're all hoping for the best but as of now we just don't know. Thanks Bill

Billh51

H-M Supporter - Premium Member
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
My prayers are with you and your family, hope all goes well for your father-in-law.

FOMOGO

Active User
Sorry to hear that Bill. Prayers sent. Mike

francist

Active User
Hoping things work out well for Derol, and you Bill.

-frank

David S

Active User
My sincere wishes for a successful recovery.

David

mark_f

I hope all goes well. My prayers at with you.

Chip Hacket

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
Prayer sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pineyfolks

Active User
Things seem to be moving in the right direction. My father-in-law was moved out of ICU and doesn't need a ventilator any more. He should be starting therapy this week. Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers.

pineyfolks

Active User
It's been over 5 months with everything imaginable going on from good to bad. But sadly my father-in-law passed away. It was a great loss to our family. Thank You all for the prayers that helped keep him with us for the time he had left. And please continue to pray for my wife to help her get through this. Thank you all.

mikey

Active User
My condolences to you, your wife and your family. This sort of thing is never easy - I'm so sorry.

FOMOGO

Active User
Sorry to hear of your loss, It just takes time and love to recover. Mike

kvt

Active User
Condolences, and we will keep your family in our prayers. Remember the better times with him and it may help lift your spirits a bit.

Silverbullet

Sorry to hear of your loss, my prayers will be now for strength for you and the family. No one can help more then God and our savior Jesus, we must trust in him for the relief of our grief. According to him we will all meet again , hopefully the time will pass quickly . Life is all about cycles as we all know but don't understand ,were born we grow we love we live we die. Hard to understand , l had a time when I was dying and the one thing I remembered was finally I was at peace with no pain, then floating. But after that I started back and woke up with family and doctors , nurses all around. They couldn't believe I was alive after the damage from massive pulmonary embolisms , thru both lungs. I'm nothing special just lucky at that point in time. We never know what we have to go through in life. We do the best we can , no more no less. Ill be praying for peace

firestopper

Thoughts and prayers on the loss of your family member.

pineyfolks

Active User
Today was a hard day. Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.

[6]
[5] [7]