Import DRO experiance

I have the DRO PROS 2 axis, glass units. It is made by Easson so far very happy its a pleasure to use. Oh, I installed the DRO this past summer.

I have 2 Chinese Sinpo unit and a Fagor. They all work great but the Sinpos are much less money.

DRO pros Easson 3 axis on my old bridgeport. 3 years no problems at all.

I bought a 3 axis kit from the DRO Store a couple months ago. What I liked was it included most all the mounting hardware I needed. Only the way I mounted the Knee required I use some material of my own. I choose to use my own fractional bolts as I did not have the metric taps. So far it has worked great, lets hope three years from now I have the same report. It arrived in less then a week after I got the tracking number. Received a letter from customs a week or two later and there was no charges.

I bought a 3 axis kit from the DRO Store a couple months ago. What I liked was it included most all the mounting hardware I needed. Only the way I mounted the Knee required I use some material of my own. I choose to use my own fractional bolts as I did not have the metric taps. So far it has worked great, lets hope three years from now I have the same report. It arrived in less then a week after I got the tracking number. Received a letter from customs a week or two later and there was no charges.

What kit did you get from them?

I bought the 2 axis kit from DRO Pros. They shipped it quickly, and arrived in tact. The installation was a breeze, and the unit is seems to be of quality. I purchased the glass tube model. I had a good experience all the way around with this company. Metric taps are in order as well as a good set of drill bits.

Back