In Memorium: Roy Scuccimarri (royesses)

Welcome to HM, Dstiggy! Was Roy your Dad or FIL? Just so I'm clear on the relationship.

Roy was very highly respected here. He gave of his knowledge freely and often. I know first hand that he treated everyone with respect, support and encouragement; in all the time he was on this board, I never saw him say anything negative, not even once. As much as a guy can be close friends with someone on the net, Roy was my friend and I will miss him terribly.

My sincere condolences to you and your family. When you are ready, we'll be here to help.

Welcome to HM, Dstiggy! Was Roy your Dad or FIL? Just so I'm clear on the relationship.

Roy was very highly respected here. He gave of his knowledge freely and often. I know first hand that he treated everyone with respect, support and encouragement; in all the time he was on this board, I never saw him say anything negative, not even once. As much as a guy can be close friends with someone on the net, Roy was my friend and I will miss him terribly.

My sincere condolences to you and your family. When you are ready, we'll be here to help.
Hi Mikey,

I am Roy’s son in law. I am actively trying to get his son to join as well, but he has absolutely no interest at this time. I’m hoping time will change that, but it will be myself and my teenage twins for the time being.

Welcome @Dstiggy, my condolences on the loss of your father in law. He was a good guy.

We’re all here to help so feel free to ask questions. Very friendly bunch of folks here.

@Dstiggy , welcome to the forum, i am sorry for you and your families loss. Loosing Roy from this forum family is very sad but having you here to help him carry on is a very happy thing!

@Dstiggy

We are all very sorry for your loss.

In many ways it is all of our loss.
Roy was a very well respected member here; as this thread has shown.

we know enough to break a ton of expensive stuff and get into trouble!
well then, you too will fit right in!
We are a mostly collection of hobbyists and amateurs that like to learn.........and occasionally break stuff.....

I am 100% Positive we will be on here flooding you guys with TONS of the most basic questions imaginable LOL!
Bring. It. On!
:)

Be assured that you and your son's will be treated fairly and with respect.
The moderators (and the general population) here do not allow bad behaviour.

Thank you all again for showing your love and support, the boys and I will be on to bug you all soon!
Roy made respecting him very easy! He earned it.

Welcome to the group!

Brian

@Dstiggy

Sorry for your loss. Welcome to you and your boys to the group. Look forward to helping you learn. Glad they are excited to get some first projects going. Should be a lot of fun for them.

It is truly awesome that Roy has someone to continue his interests. I hope to have someone continue along my path when I reach that day.
Welcome.
Robert

Hi Mikey,

I am Roy’s son in law. I am actively trying to get his son to join as well, but he has absolutely no interest at this time. I’m hoping time will change that, but it will be myself and my teenage twins for the time being.

I am so sorry to hear of your FIL's passing. While he indicated it would happen, it is always a shock when it does. My prayers and good wishes go out to you and your family.

I look forward to your participation in the forum, God Bless.

Back