In more dire need of an arbor press than any white man in history!

Oh come on, guys. That’s a cute well done video…and I love that belt grinder.

For a guy with a lot of equipment he seems to work pretty well as a butcher.

Why not just order a new piece for the one he broke? Would be a better option than what he did to that poor little mill.

I'm still a little flabbergasted he welded cast the way he did. Weak, weak, weak.....

Harbor Freight arbor press is under $100, 12 ton hydraulic press about twice as much. I wonder how many he could have bought for the cost of his mill repairs.

Oh well I guess providing examples of what not to do is still educational.

Hadn't seen that particular video but have seen a few others in the past.

I'm with Winegrower - certainly quite a few hacks but not the cringiest thing I've seen. Could have a few things working against him and his requirements might be quite a bit looser than others. I do wish he acknowledged when corners are cut so others don't learn the wrong or dangerous methods, but he might also be on a different point in his learning curve at the time and not even know what was bad. He has some impressive projects and seems to be receptive to learning the art...I don't recall as much sketchiness in his more recent projects.

I am 61 and will be 62 soon. One "Lesson*instilled in my up bringing is to learn from people who are smarter/ more talented....what can you learn from someone who is on your level ?

Back