Induma milling machine weight???

I will check the extra belt I have for id numbers. If I remember correctly my bearing and belt supplier couldn't match the old belt.

Thanks for the help guys. It's definitely metric; I've got the dirt under my finger nails to prove it! :p

I'm still a little concerned about the weight of the base. I brought the table and knee home today in the back of my Toyota Tacoma. I'll be back for the ram/head Wednesday. That leaves the base. The location is ~50 miles away. My Tacoma has a maximum load capacity of ~1000lbs after adding in the driver, etc.. I brought home a Bridgeport base in the back of my old 2014 Tacoma and had no problem at all. That weighs 715 lbs. I crunched the numbers between the total weight of a Bridgeport and a 1-S Induma and the Induma is 1.3x heavier. So, using that as a rough guess, the base would weigh right around 930lbs which my Tacoma should be able to handle. Our plan is to load it carefully and see what it does to my truck and go from there. I'm hoping to be able to bring it home and not pay someone to haul it for me.

Ted

I wouldn’t think the Toyota would mind that load.

They are metric ,except the bed takes standard t nuts . They are heavier than a Bridgeport. Would agree with JCP on the weight estimate. Back gear timing belt hard to find was the biggest problems. They will take heavier cuts than a Bridgeport. Fit and finish is better than most Asian machines.
I have a Induma mill and for what is is worth it has a Gates back gear belt #40173, Hope this helps someone.

Just a heads up for you Induma owners that there is an Induma milling machine group on Facebook.

Ted

Back