Info on Bridgeport

Really a sorry picture, but looks like a frame/screen at the back. Go look at it in person and see.

Peolpe in Northern states do not realize how little machine shop equipment is available in the Midsouth area. I have been checking ads for a couple of years and have never seen an $1800 Bridgeport. If it runs and seems solid I doubt you will find cheaper.

Last edited:
Really a sorry picture, but looks like a frame/screen at the back. Go look at it in person and see.

Peolpe in Northern states do not realize how little machine shop equipment is available in the Midsouth area. I have been checking ads for a couple of years and have never seen an $1800 Bridgeport. If it runs and seems solid I doubt you will find cheaper.
I agree. I think it’s a solid deal no matter what. I do see that from at the back of it. Wasn’t sure what that was,lol. You are spot on about the availability of these things down south. I guess outside of cotton mill machine shops and things like that there wasn’t much industry here. Definitely not compared to the northern states with all the steel and automotive industry

No scales on the machine , can't be a DRO . :grin:

Thank you for your response, I do value you knowledge on these things. It’s nice having the opinion of someone who knows how things are here in the south

No scales on the machine , can't be a DRO . :grin:
Yea, not sure what that frame is. Guess I will find out tomorrow. I will say, a DRO will be added shortly after pickup. Along with a VFD,lol

Yea, not sure what that frame is. Guess I will find out tomorrow. I will say, a DRO will be added shortly after pickup. Along with a VFD,lol
I am kind of dreading the move though. Gonna take some creativity to get it into my garage. Been looking at Dollie’s on Amazon. Not sure if they would help though. I do have a wrecker with a boom and two winches I will probably use to get it off the trailer. Worst case I guess I can remove the turret, table and some more pieces to get it in there

Back