Instructions for assembling the kit?

PNW_Guy

H-M Supporter - Silver Member
H-M Supporter - Silver Member
Are there instructions for assembling the kit?

It looks like there's an obvious way i goes together, except for the pinout on connectors.

This looks pretty solid.
I looked for the page, but didn't see one.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Also, if you live close to Portland shipping is overnight!

This looks pretty solid.
I looked for the page, but didn't see one.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Also, if you live close to Portland shipping is overnight!
Well, if you live close to Portland, sometimes you can just step by my garage and pick up your board, and I've hand-delivered orders more than a few times. The closest customer lives 4 houses over (he was pretty surprised when I handed him over his board 5 minutes after the order came through :)).

Assuming this is the correct orientation for the chip?
Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 2.23.31 PM.png

Well, if you live close to Portland, sometimes you can just step by my garage and pick up your board, and I've hand-delivered orders more than a few times. The closest customer lives 4 houses over (he was pretty surprised when I handed him over his board 5 minutes after the order came through :)).
Only 500 miles round trip...

Yes. Also, make sure it sits flush agains the board, or the the USB port won't line up with the case.
Done, and it passes the flashing lights test.

The header goes into the same side of the board, with the long pins on the back?

I bought Ditron scales.
There's a lengthy process to determine the pinout, but I'm wondering if there's a standard for them? I can buy a "Dirton ready" unit from you so they must ship with the same pinout most of the time?

Back