Interesting 1 phase vfd

So let's see if I have this right.... This is a single phase VFD (input is single phase) to power a single phase motor?? I've seen VFDs that use 115V single phase input to get 220V 3 phase output, but single phase 115V output is a new one on me. Am I really reading this right??

ON EDIT: I looked again, and it looks like this one puts out 220V 3 phase, like the others I've seen. Sorry for jumping the gun!

So let's see if I have this right.... This is a single phase VFD (input is single phase) to power a single phase motor?? I've seen VFDs that use 115V single phase input to get 220V 3 phase output, but single phase 115V output is a new one on me. Am I really reading this right??

ON EDIT: I looked again, and it looks like this one puts out 220V 3 phase, like the others I've seen. Sorry for jumping the gun!
I had looked at his link in hopes it was a single phase out but was disappointed myself.
I have a Jet bandsaw that I need to slow down for metals and was hoping to avoid a pulley speed reducer set-up.

Back