Resolved Is Anyone Else

ddickey

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
Getting this message try to go to the site?
1593783344889.png

I'm glad I'm not the only one getting this message. I thought my PC had a virus or something.
I don't understand how a site certificate becomes invalid but I'm sure it's a matter of time before it gets fixed.

Yep. I was receiving that late last night and just now on Firefox, Opera, & Vivaldi
Now we cross our fingers and hope that the cert expired on the server or there's a time stamp incorrect.
Else it could have been hijacked. But I've brought it up on two different machines and all is quiet with the A/V.

My screen says the site's security certification has expired. The expiration date was July 2, 2020. My work around is to reset my computer's calendar to July 1, 2020

Calling a moderator.
Are we safe to force access to this site?
I’m having the exact same issue.

Same here. Worried a bit but powered through the warning as I need my fix. :grin:

I had the same issue plus a notice that my time and date on my phone was wrong while it was right. Don't know what that was about but it is sorted now. Thanks to whomever fixed it.

Every week or so, for up to a few days at a time.
Over a month now, thought it was at my end, so didn't access site if it popped up.
Had a couple of other messages as well.

Last edited:
Back