Resolved Is the website down?

strantor

Active User
Registered
The only reason you're seeing this post (if you are seeing it) is because I finally downloaded the tapatalk app, just to see if I could get in here with it. I haven't been able to login to the web forum for a couple of days now. Main page shows up, login screen pops up, I input my name & password, circle goes aroundy roundy until the page times out and goes either blank white or to an error page.

Is anyone else having this problem?

P.s. I've tried multiple browsers, I've tried deleting my cookies, etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

It took me over 30 minutes to load this thread again thru tapatalk, once I received notification that there was a reply. Forum seems less inhabited compared to what I remember. In sure I'm not the only one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
I log in multiple times per day usually and have not been denied. There was one occasion yesterday when the main banner didn't seem to have all the options it usually does, but it didn't affect my ability to login. Been fine since.

-frank

Upvote 0
I've not had a problem. But I haven't logged out.

Upvote 0
The forum is not down. @strantor, please reach out and let us know if you have had any additional issues accessing the site.

Upvote 0
tweinke

Your problem sounds like what sometimes to usually happens whenever one of the cell phone providers trots out one of their supposed "upgrades". If that's the problem, there is nothing that we can do about it except wait for the Xenforo people to figure out how to patch the system so that it will work again.

Upvote 0
Back