Resolved Is there a dark mode on the site?

hustlebird

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
I mostly use PC, and have recently discovered dark mode for youtube, reddit, office, etc. Was in the process of setting all my accounts, and thought I should look here. I don't see anything obvious to set, so I thought I would ask... Thanks!

Scroll all the way to the bottom of this page, or any page, on the bottom left under the Forums line, click on whatever it says after the check mark to try all the styles.

Since my cataract surgeries, I've had to set my browser to High Contrast mode, or the pages are too bright. Guess I could wear sunglasses ... :cool:
I have my style set to Shades of Grey (cream) 1.4
It isn't perfect, kind of really takes some getting used to, but it is the best I've found for me.

Upvote 0
Try Shades of Grey (blue) 1.4 in the style picker. That is about as Dark Mode as it gets.

To all users, please understand that not all styles in Xenforo work with all add-in features. If you ever run across a problem with a feature working correctly, e.g. Photo Gallery display, or picture display, please go back to the style editor and choose default to troubleshoot before posting a site support ticket.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Back