Is this the same as PM25

vincent52100

Registered
Registered
Hi. There is a milling machine on ebay that looks identical to the PM-25. It has a DRO and free shipping. Do you think it is the same machine? Is it worth considering?
Thanks
Ken

It’s this one. Thanks

C516CC31-BE76-4691-BC15-F4F87B33D061.jpeg

It LOOKS the same as the PM25, what do the specs say, what is the price? Free shipping and the DRO are a plus but without the details it’s hard to say. The PM has a three year warranty compared to the two year listed in the pic you posted. The difference could be in the details

No, I already called Precision Matthews about this, if you look at one of the pictures, the seller stole some of them from Precision Matthews website. One of the sales representatives told me that this is not one of their products and they knew about it. I would not drop that kind of money on something with no warranty or guarantees. If you check the eBay reviews on that seller and another one that is selling the same machine, several reviewers say that the seller did not honor any promised warranty.

The cost savings by going through eBay just isn't worth it. How much is it worth to have a piece of mind by buying from Precision Matthews?
Your money though and your choice.

If it looks too good to be true... ;)

I agree with Neil in that a good warranty and the piece of mind that comes with it is worth much more to me that a few bucks. But that's just me. :)

It's no wonder the mill in the photos looks like a PM machine. It is. They forgot to photoshop out the "Precision Mathews" badge in one of the photos. FWIW.

Tom

I would suggest if they misrepresent their product by using someone else's pictures without permission, they could not be trusted in any business transaction.

The 12 negative reviews in the last 12 months would indicate it would be wise to steer clear of this vendor.

Back